Sadie’s Week 2016

Maret Elgren

More stories from Maret Elgren

Students here at Chanhassen High School are excited for the upcoming Sadie’s dance.  The week of March 7th, there will be spirit days which include comfy day, denim day, twin day, spring break day, and fancy day.  Many students plan to participate.

While some students are excited about the theme of the dance being neon, as sophomore Alyssa Wedin shared, “I’m excited to see what everyone is wearing,” others are opposed to it, as sophomore Amy Echternacht shared, “I’d rather have semi-formal because the planning for my outfit has kind of screwed me over.”  While there are many different opinions about the theme, the dance should be fun and very bright!

Although many students do not yet know which dance moves they plan to perform at Sadie’s, some volunteered to do some demonstrations, as seen in the video.  Chanhassen has some serious talent!  It should be very fun to see “what all the cool kids are doing,” as Alyssa Wedin put it, and it should be a great opportunity to learn some sweet moves.  Whether you can dance or not, Sadie’s should still be a blast.  As junior Jack Wiberg shared, “I’m looking forward to just having a good time.”